Iced Green Tea/Coffee Punch
June is Iced Tea Month. We hope you enjoy these delicious treats!
For individuals: Iced Green Tea
6.8 fl oz Milk
½ Cup brewed Green Tea (chilled)
1 Cup Ice Cubes + some extra for serving, if desired (made from Green Tea & coffee)
2-3 Teaspoons Instant Coffee (or brewed, then cooled/chilled coffee)
2-3 Teaspoons Brown Sugar
Place all ingredients in a blender or a hand blender beaker and blend until smooth and a foam forms (if you are after thicker foam, blend it longer).
Put some ice cubes in glasses before pouring the coffee.
Makes two serving.
For group: Iced Mocha Punch
A perfect party drink for hot days and coffee lovers are bound to enjoy it! AND, the green tea adds that extra punch of healthy antioxidants!
9 cups of milk
5 cups of coffee
1 cup of sugar
6 heaping Tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 or 3 Tablespoons of vanilla
pinch of salt
2 Cups brewed/chilled/cold Green Tea
1) Heat up the milk, 3/4 cup sugar, the cocoa powder, the salt, and the vanilla in a large pot on the stove
2) Stir on medium heat until everything is dissolved in the milk
3) Pour most of the milk mixture (it should be just like hot chocolate) into a pitcher and stick in the fridge
4) Pour the rest of the milk mixture into an ice cube tray and stick it in the freezer
5) Make 5 cups of hot coffee and stir in 1/4 cup of sugar (the rest of the sugar) until it dissolves in the coffee
6) Pour most of the coffee into a pitcher and stick it in the fridge
7) Pour the rest of the coffee into 1 or 2 ice cube trays and stick them in the freezer
8) Let everything chill/freeze overnight
9) Pour the chilled milk mixture, the chilled coffee, and the ice cubes into the punch bowl and stir well/ add 2 cups cold green tea
10) Add one pint of chocolate ice-cream, to punch bowl cream for sweeter, creamer drink.
***TIP*** I like to top mine off with some whipped cream, on each cup, then sprinkle with a few instant coffee granules!